Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Just Checking In

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to bring you up to date.. After bloodshed and tears, I finally finished my research project, my seminar class and most importantly my time at Hunter. I struggle with the idea of maintaining this blog because it seems at times a bit "too much" for my everyday... but today I decided to check in and update you all on my new MSW status... My hope is that others will share their thoughts, experiences, and insights to get this going... before I decide to shut it down...   please feel free to comment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get a free guide How to get skinny fast the healthy naturally way which you can start using right this second.
Weigh yourself and get your calorie needs by multiplying your
weight to 14 (Weight in Kilograms x 14). Eat until full attention portion size
is not restricted - it can be difficult to assess, as Fat Loss 4 Idiots.


Here is my web site - weight loss diet